Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My New PCC

I received my latest PCC from Pro2A Tactical last week. I have been shooting a 9mm PCC that I built for several years in IDPA. I am running a 10oz buffer and a 5.56 carbine spring in it, along with 160gr 9mm coated bullets. Load is 2.8gr of WST. I get a 138PF with it. It shoots very softly. My Pro2A is in .45ACP. Load is 3.0gr WST with a 200gr LSWC -140PF. I am using the same 5.56 spring along with a KynSHOT RD5015HD buffer. It shoots softer than my 9mm. Actually feels like a gas gun. The big holes really help the scoring.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just finished testing my three PCC rifles. All three exceed the IDPA 135 pf by at least 10 fps. 9mm - 160 gr 2.8 gr WST.

.40 S&W 180 gr 2.6 gr Solo 1000. .45ACP 2.8 WST 200 gr LSWC. Ran all three across our LabRadar chrono. The .45 is the softest, followed by the .40, with the 9mm bringing up the rear.  All three use the Kynshot RB5015HD and the Kynshot buffer weight. The .45 shoots softer than a gas gun. The dot does not move. The .40 is about like a gas gun. The 9mm is a touch harsher. BTW all three use a plain 5.56 carbine recoil spring.

Edited by Joe D