Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holosun 507comp in stock and available

ItsKirby

4 hours ago, fbzero said:

OOS now, unfortunately.  I have bought reburb Vortex products from them in the past though and they are top notch.

I believe that you're thinking of A&A Optics, not AAAoptics. People have had good experiences buying Holosun optics from AAAoptics even though the website looks kind of crummy, and an employee who works at Holosun said over on reddit that they're an authorized Holosun reseller, so I took the chance and ordered two 507 Comps from them on Monday. They shipped the same day and were delivered today, but I haven't been able to look at them yet.

19 hours ago, RennBaer said:

I believe that you're thinking of A&A Optics, not AAAoptics. People have had good experiences buying Holosun optics from AAAoptics even though the website looks kind of crummy, and an employee who works at Holosun said over on reddit that they're an authorized Holosun reseller, so I took the chance and ordered two 507 Comps from them on Monday. They shipped the same day and were delivered today, but I haven't been able to look at them yet.

Good catch, fast reading got me there!