Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Why no factory or aftermarket slides available for CZ-75?

russ2506

You mean like a carry optic CZ75 Bull Shadow slide?

They are a bit pricier than any aftermarket Glock slide and they require removal of the firing pin lifter. Some material from the dustcover may need to be removed.

Screenshot_20230415_063007.jpg

2 hours ago, russ2506 said:

Yes but bull barrel is not IDPA legal. 

Go read the rules, for 2023 IDPA took out the bull barrel restriction. Weight is only issue:

A.1.1.5, A.2.1.3, Weigh 43.00 oz. or less unloaded, with the heaviest magazine inserted.

3 minutes ago, HesedTech said:

Go read the rules, for 2023 IDPA took out the bull barrel restriction. Weight is only issue:

A.1.1.5, A.2.1.3, Weigh 43.00 oz. or less unloaded, with the heaviest magazine inserted.

Well that changes things! I'll have to look into new options. Thanks.

2 hours ago, DesertTortoise said:

Slides do come up for sale in the classifieds from time to time.  Not sure if there is a factory source though.

Screenshot_20230415_114007_Photos.jpg

Nice. I have the scales grips also. Do you know if I can still buy them anywhere?

On 4/15/2023 at 7:42 AM, russ2506 said:

When was this? I'm waiting to hear back from them but heard they have no slides. Did you use your barrel?

I got a complete slide it was years ago so do not remember the price and would not be current.

On 4/15/2023 at 8:42 AM, DesertTortoise said:

Slides do come up for sale in the classifieds from time to time.  Not sure if there is a factory source though.

Screenshot_20230415_114007_Photos.jpg

Is that a Springco unit in the production top end?  If so, how do you like it compared to the factory recoil guide rod?

7 minutes ago, MMC said:

I have a set in blue if your interested. Let me know. Probably would want $75 for them.

cz.jpg

Sweet gun. What magwell is that? I'd have to change my cz magwell out if I buy these. 

Maybe just sell me the whole gun?

3 hours ago, russ2506 said:

Sweet gun. What magwell is that? I'd have to change my cz magwell out if I buy these. 

Maybe just sell me the whole gun?

Springer precision magwell. I am in the same boat as you, looking for a spare slide to mount an optic. I would never sell this gun, best one I have ever owned.

47 minutes ago, MMC said:

Springer precision magwell. I am in the same boat as you, looking for a spare slide to mount an optic. I would never sell this gun, best one I have ever owned.

That's funny. I can't part with my CZs either. I'm leaning towards placing an optic on my STI Marauder now.   Its just a bit better than my soa shadow target 2.  I will let you know about the grips. I am interested in the grips.  Let me mull it over. 

2 hours ago, russ2506 said:

That's funny. I can't part with my CZs either. I'm leaning towards placing an optic on my STI Marauder now.   Its just a bit better than my soa shadow target 2.  I will let you know about the grips. I am interested in the grips.  Let me mull it over. 

Cool man, no worries. I am not desperate to sell them but not reserved either. I am gonna try a Springer Precision dovetail optics mount just to see if the gun is gonna make me happy to compete with. The mount is only 50$. If I like it after a few club matches, I am going to go ahead and get my slide milled. Hopefully I will run across an irons only slide down the road.

1 hour ago, MMC said:

Cool man, no worries. I am not desperate to sell them but not reserved either. I am gonna try a Springer Precision dovetail optics mount just to see if the gun is gonna make me happy to compete with. The mount is only 50$. If I like it after a few club matches, I am going to go ahead and get my slide milled. Hopefully I will run across an irons only slide down the road.

That's what I will do as well. I can't molest a mint marauder or cz unless 100% certain I love green dot. I'm going with holosun 507 comp

I've never seen CZ offer standard slides but CZ Custom does have some custom slides you can buy or have made for you. I own a Bull Shadow slide and CZC also custom built a complete Bullseye upper for me which is based on the Tac Sport upper. MMC and russ2506 if you are looking for a 75 upper let me know I do have a few that I'd be willing to let go of. Here's the Bullseye upper on a 75b SA frame.

Bullseyelok2.jpg

Edited by Redhemi

18 minutes ago, Redhemi said:

I've never seen CZ offer standard slides but CZ Custom does have some custom slides you can buy or have made for you. I own a Bull Shadow slide and CZC also custom built a complete Bullseye upper for me which is based on the Tac Sport upper. MMC and russ2506 if you are looking for a 75 upper let me know I do have a few that I'd be willing to let go of. Here's the Bullseye upper on a 75b SA frame.

Bullseyelok2.jpg

Beautiful gun! I sent you a PM.