Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Parts Website feedback - Reservo Arms

mellino19

Hi all,

I found a website that sells a bunch of Eemann and other CZ parts called Reservo Arms and I was curious if anybody here has done business with them?

They seem fairly new so I'm wary since we have Shooter's Connections, BSPS, Dot 40, CGW, etc.

3 minutes ago, OPENB said:

No idea if they are legit or not, but the prices are ridiculous. $179 for the ambi safety is nuts. I got one from Eric Graffuel in France in a week for $85 after exchange rate.

I placed an order and it says it shipped so we'll see.

I've noticed lots of ambi safeties are kinda crazy all over for pricing but from EG that's a solid deal

Thanks for all the info guys.

I ordered a takedown lever for my S2 from them and happy to report it came! haha, hadn't heard of them or seen them in part searched until only last week.

Didn't realize they had an ebay store too, good to know!

9 minutes ago, Superkaratemonkeyfighter said:

The day of the USD being better than anything is long over. And it’s not an accident. 
but I still buy from Sebo, he’s one of my favorite places to get cz parts.

Yeah, nobody else has extended safeties in stock…

On 4/1/2023 at 9:18 AM, Superkaratemonkeyfighter said:

And he has a newer high extended safety.

just ordered.
I run a thumbrest on my TSO and I made it sit closer back towards the grip so the larger safety that curve back down in the front need so much grinding to stop my support hand from numbing it back on. 
🤞

Newer high extended as in the one off the TS2 Orange? I’d really like to try that one. 

On 4/1/2023 at 9:18 AM, Superkaratemonkeyfighter said:

And he has a newer high extended safety.

just ordered.
I run a thumbrest on my TSO and I made it sit closer back towards the grip so the larger safety that curve back down in the front need so much grinding to stop my support hand from numbing it back on. 
🤞

Which one did you get? I have issues with the stock safety on my Czechmate getting in the way of my support hand and I'll accidentally activate it all the time. Got a link?

Thanks! I’d love to see a picture when installed with your grip. I have support hand trouble with the OEM extended safety so I use flat for Production and CO. I’d really like an extended safety tho.