Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ideas for a RACKER with not much space?

MuayThaiJJ

48 minutes ago, lroy said:

I always thought the canik optic plate tapped for a slide racker was dumb. Until now

Ah, that's right! Thanks for thinking of this it totally slipped my mind. a racker plate is brilliant!

On guns like the Buckmarks I drill and tap a hole and use steel tube over the bolt with Locktite in the hole. Might be enough on that slide to fit one. 

My canik also uses the sight plate.

Just now, Dr. Phil said:

On guns like the Buckmarks I drill and tap a hole and use steel tube over the bolt with Locktite in the hole. Might be enough on that slide to fit one. 

My canik also uses the sight plate.

That sounds cool, can you please send me a pic of both?

3 hours ago, MuayThaiJJ said:

I don't have much real estate on this slide, but would really like a racker. Anyone know of a good but small racker that might work?

thanks!

N

I think these are going to be a big hit with the Limited Optics crowd!

https://accuracyx.com/product/multi-sight-optic-plate-with-racker/?fbclid=IwAR1jg837jwwvAtXCpXSyAROf1b7LXxwbqrI3UUQGC3fSrJOvB2ZFJ4-atjk

;)

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MuayThaiJJ said:

Dr Phil's solution worked out GREAT. I need to take some pics, make a video. I love it. Cost $4 in materials at my local hardware store

Couldn't remember if your doing a 2011 style pistol; but if so, remember why the open gun slide rackers are angled UP in a prominent fashion...........

;)