Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Charles Daly M5 Govt Magazines

cactus299

I just picked up a Charles Daly M5 191 Govt. 45. It is made by Bull and came with one 14 round mag. Does anyone know what other mags work in it. I tried a Para and it did not. A Kimber seemed to fit in the store. Any suggestions?

Try SPS, you have to polish the mag catch and the mag will clean drop out of your Bul .

When you use SPS mags, check if the feed lips of the mag don't hit the feed ramp => if it does Dremel :D

I just picked up a Charles Daly M5 191 Govt. 45. It is made by Bull and came with one 14 round mag. Does anyone know what other mags work in it. I tried a Para and it did not. A Kimber seemed to fit in the store. Any suggestions?

Try SPS, you have to polish the mag catch and the mag will clean drop out of your Bul .

When you use SPS mags, check if the feed lips of the mag don't hit the feed ramp => if it does Dremel :D

Thanks for the suggestions. Where is a good place to get or read about the SPS?

Cactus, If you want para megs to work, try to look for a mag catch specifically for the para mags and they should work fine. I have a Bul m5 IPSC in .40 I am currently using para mags. The most unusual thing is , it alos works with STI mags with the para mags. I found it out by accident but I was happy when I found out.

Don't know about the bul m5 mags but the .45 para mags will hold more with a different base pads and followers and spring. It is Probably cheaper to buy a mag catch ( for para mags) and go with para mags. If you need further help go here www.bultransmark.com ,Ask the help of Saul Kirsch or Hayim Funes.

Edited by bulm540

I was told by Saul that the new BULs, round trigger guard, would accept STI/SVI mags without modification. I hate repeating something that I do not know as fact.

Don't waste your time talking with anyone at Charles Daly.

Top » Catalog » Bul Israel My Account | Cart Contents | Checkout

Categories

SPECIAL OFFERS (2)

Ghost Holster (6)

CZ Custom (11)

CZ Pistol Magazines (19)

Grams Engineering (2)

Zero Bullets-> (46)

Double Alpha (6)

Doug Koenig (1)

Fiber Optic Rod (4)

Kydex Holsters (1)

ProGrip (1)

Allchin (1)

Burkett Video (5)

1911 Parts (7)

Aftec Extractors (6)

Bul Magazines (3)

CR Speed (3)

Blade Tech (1)

M2I Matt Mclearn (1)

DVD's & Books (12)

Starline (4)

Manufacturers

Please SelectAftecAmadiniBladetechBul IsraelBurkett VideoCR SpeedCZ CustomCZ UBCZ USADouble Alpha / ..Grams Engineeri..KoenigKrunchM2IStarlineZero Bullets

What's New?

R162 9mm 125 JHP 3000

Includes Shipping

$143.00

Quick Find

Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.

Advanced Search

Information

Shipping & Returns

Privacy Notice

Conditions of Use

Contact Us

Welcome to Ghost Products Inc Show: All Categories1911 PartsBul Magazines

Product Name+ Price Buy Now

1911 SVI STI Commander Hammer $29.95

1911 SVI STI Cone Compensator $149.95

Bul 40 S&W Hi Capacity Magazine For M5 and Kimber $65.00

Bul 45 ACP Hi Capacity Magazine For M5 and Kimber $65.00