Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Old CZ TS Orange vs New TS2 Orange.

JustShootMe

Its hard to find a new TS2 Orange and find one or two of the older TS Orange for sale.

The new ones seem to run about $2,100.

The old ones seem to be running about $1,700.

The only item I noticed were the slide grips on the newer model are further toward the front and on top.

No idea what else has changed.

Anyone know of any significant differences?

Would it best to wait for the new ones to become available or jump on the older model and save a few bucks?

8 minutes ago, JustShootMe said:

Thanks for posting....I will wait until they hit the shelves. 

Rumor is they starting shipping last week. 

I've called every CZ dealer within 100 miles of Denver, Colorado and I haven't talked to a single one that says that even their distributor has a SKU for them yet.

37 minutes ago, ColoradoNick said:

I've called every CZ dealer within 100 miles of Denver, Colorado and I haven't talked to a single one that says that even their distributor has a SKU for them yet.

Interesting, I was told they shipped last week directly from CZ.

CZ-USA

Toll Free: 1-800-955-4486

2 hours ago, JustShootMe said:

Interesting, I was told they shipped last week directly from CZ.

CZ-USA

Toll Free: 1-800-955-4486

I just called CZ and also got, "we have no idea". When asked if they could help me locate one or give me a heads up on when they might be available. He wasn't even aware of how many CZ-USA got. Wonder if it will be a few weeks or a few months kind of wait. 

Edited by ColoradoNick

With the announcement of the TS line of pistols (TS2, blue and green) and now the TS2 Orange, I have tried to determine if the fitment is equal to the TSO.

By that I mean, I have a TSO and a Shadow 2 Orange. The slide to frame fit is tight in both guns. You can feel it just in racking the slide. Been that way since new and remains so after several thousand rounds in each gun. Plus inside the slide of both the TSO and 2 Orange is finished in a really nice polished finish.

Curious if the TS 2 Blue, Green and Orange will equal the finishing and fitment of the TSO and S2 Orange.

3 hours ago, ColoradoNick said:

They're listed on the CZ-USA website. It's weird they weren't able to help me place an order or tell me which distributor was getting them. 

Tell your LGS to get a different distributor than RSR

Edited by rowdyb