Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Match Video editing Software

Any recommendations for software for putting together match video? I used to just use windows movie maker but that's not on windows anymore. And what's comes on my current PC's you can trim video but I don't see how to splice a couple clips together. 

Not really looking to do anything fancy here. 

I use Davinci Resolve, it is free and has a full audio and color editing suite in addition to regular video editing capabilities. It does take a little getting used to, and there is a little bit of a learning curve to it, but I love it.

I use Shotcut per @Fishbreath's recommendation. It's easy to use and free. By no means am I some godsent video editor, but I was able to throw this together in about an hour and a half starting from opening the program for the very first time and after watching a couple videos on YouTube about the program's basic functionalities.

look up wondershare filmora.

i used to use whatever software that came with the gopro hero and it was very intuitive.  but when i upgraded laptops a few years ago it seems that went away.