Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stage Win

Shooter Grrl

Not only did I smoke 'em - check out the time difference between 1st and 2nd! And don't let that U fool you for Chris - he's a M in Open! Also, one last little detail - please do note where my Mr ended up :P

Edit: A couple of other points... I won 3 stages, but ended up 4th in the match cause I had gun troubles, so it was a real roller coaster of a day. We were also working the match as our hours requirement to join the club so neither one of us were really all there. Oh yeah, and to top it all off, it POURED on us all day long.

I reinforced that I shoot best when I don't care about the results (imagine that!) All I wanted to do was finish and get inside. I also learned that, damn, I *CAN* shoot steel fast. While shooting, literally, I thought - why are you shooting slow - this is easy and I kicked it into high gear. I nearly fell over when the RO read out my time. The guys on the squad were a little surprised as well ;p

post-1841-1134246598_thumb.jpg

Good job, Kat!

That reminds me of when Matt Mink asked me what size a good group is at 50 yards. I held up my index finger and thumb in a little circle and said, "about that big." The only time I ever factored a classifier, it was extremely cold and I knew in 24 shots I could go to dinner. I remember nothing but the dot wiggling 24 times. :)

Liota

The match director is a lurker here - he was kind enough to send me the stage description... now y'all can be REALLY impressed :rolleyes:

He also issued all y'all a challenge - can ya beat the 8.63 down 3 :)

Lurker??? That sounds like someone that looks up girls skirts!!

BTW the distance is 21 feet.