Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 holster to fit nitro fin

Raz22582

I would just get a race holster like a moderately priced CR speed or an expensive double alpha or there are some others. Since your gun is not legal for any division that doesn’t allow race holsters you might as well just get one and it will fit any gun you ever buy.

unless you shoot idpa. i don’t know nuthin bout that. i only ever shoot my actual carry gun at idpa.

57 minutes ago, motosapiens said:

I would just get a race holster like a moderately priced CR speed or an expensive double alpha or there are some others. Since your gun is not legal for any division that doesn’t allow race holsters you might as well just get one and it will fit any gun you ever buy.

unless you shoot idpa. i don’t know nuthin bout that. i only ever shoot my actual carry gun at idpa.

I would love to do that however the small local club. Doesn’t allow “ghost” style holsters. So I need a bucket style holster lol

On 8/4/2022 at 7:44 PM, Raz22582 said:

I would love to do that however the small local club. Doesn’t allow “ghost” style holsters. So I need a bucket style holster lol

wait what...I don't think I have ever had a club complain about what holster is allowed/not allowed to shoot a match.

Run the style holster for the division you are shooting within the rule set.

Edited by mrvip27