Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

10 round NYC mags for stock II

Zachjet

54 minutes ago, Zachjet said:

Does anyone know Where can I find 10 round mags. 

will these fit my new gun?

https://www.opticsplanet.com/european-american-armory-magazine-for-witness-9mm-luger-polymer-fullsize-blue-10.html

thanks in advanced 

If the picture is accurate, those look like it’s for the Small Frame but that’s just a guess. Small Frames can use CZ Magazines, and the photo looks like a CZ mag. Can’t tell if the listing is for the Large Frame or the Small Frame. 

Edit: I just looked up the UPC, and the listing is for a Small Frame Tanfoglio. 

Edited by SouperMan
Found more info

11 minutes ago, JFlowers said:

Would a "blocked" standard magazine be legal under NYC law?

Would have to be permanently blocked.

She here in New York City we have to ask permission to acquire a purchase order to buy a gun.

so after about six weeks of waiting they’ll give you a date to pick up a purchase order. Which is only done Monday through Friday 9 AM to 2 PM

then after you pick up your gun you have to bring it back to Nypd headquarters for an inspection

they want to see one magazine and the gun  

So I don’t wanna go up there with a magazine with a plastic blocker and they say that’s not good enough.

At one point I knew a guy would had magazines set up so he pulled the follower, spring, and blocker and swapped them out when he competed outside of his home state.  But I understand wanting something foolproof for inspection by the NYC Dept of Idiots.

So glad I moved out of that cesspool.