Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The damn sights were off, I swear :)

Ok, so I "miked" a few 10 yard targets (two of them, and one plate on the Texas Star) at a match last weekend, so I figured it gots to be the gun.

I took it to the indoor shooting range (Shooters World in Tampa) and shot it at 25 yards freestyle, then 10 yards strong hand, and 10 yards weak hand.

The sights must have been off at the match, but got bounced back in place in my shooting bag?

What else could it have been?

:)

IMG_20220623_121432759.jpg

Edited by ysrracer

sat·ire

/ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/

noun

the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

12 hours ago, EEH said:

Several years ago when that happened to me, I have stopped on the way home and bought a new Gun.

(Almost) Buying a new gun is usually my default state when leaving a match, lol.

On 6/23/2022 at 2:35 PM, ysrracer said:

Ok, so I "miked" a few 10 yard targets (two of them, and one plate on the Texas Star) at a match last weekend, so I figured it gots to be the gun.

I took it to the indoor shooting range (Shooters World in Tampa) and shot it at 25 yards freestyle, then 10 yards strong hand, and 10 yards weak hand.

The sights must have been off at the match, but got bounced back in place in my shooting bag?

What else could it have been?

:)

IMG_20220623_121432759.jpg

It sounds like you have entered ... The Twilight Zone. Yeah, I know, it would sound a lot better imagining it in Rod Serling's voice.