Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Uspsa Nationals Dates

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know some won't like what I'm going to say but...

There is a plus to locking in to a multi year contract with a range to hold the Nationals, like we have done with PASA in the past. If the President has to deal with choosing a new range every year we will not get timely announcement of the dates.

Rich

And don't jump on head quarters about this. Like it was said above contact your AD and the Pres.

Rich has made an excellent point. Multi year contracts do work in our favor. We know where the match will be held for X # years. FWIW: PASA has always wanted it held in Sept.

Now, for for all of you that don't remember the Hollar adminisration........ Mike is doing a much better job of getting the Nationals planned! ! We used to only get a few months advance notice of when it would be held.

Kim you are doing a wonderful job ! ! ! ! Thank you ! ! ! ! Big Hug coming your way.

Oh Brian, that was supposed to be just between US. What Deb doesn't know won't hurt ME. ;)

Okay, guys. Dates, details are posted. The 3Gun Entry form is also ready, but I neglected to email that to myself to post tonight. So, it'll be up on Monday for your downloading pleasure.

Enjoy! USPSA Nationals Website

Kim