Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Recommended PPC Pouches for CZ Scorpion EVO 3

My search kung-fu might have failed me, but I can't find a direct answer to my specific question so I'm posting it here.

I've shot a lot of USPSA Production and Single Stack, but now I'm gearing up to do PCC with a CZ Scorpion.   The mags that I'm intending to use are the Magpul 35 round mags and the ETS 40 round mags.  Of course, I have a couple of the stock CZ 20 round mags that came with the carbine itself. 

Running around with mags that big on my belt is something new to me so I'm looking for the best PCC pouch that I can that will work with these specific mags and not have them end up on the deck during a stage.  I'm leaning towards the Comp-Tac pouches, but I'm really curious what pouches anyone has used successfully for these specific Magpul and ETS mags. 

My theory is that the various pouches all probably work just fine for stock CZ mags, but the trouble might begin with third party mags with high capacities. 

I’ve got the comptac pouches, the pouches are ok, but the plm belt attachment is a joke, I’ve had them unlock and open while sitting and walking around, and yes the thumb piece was in the locked position.