Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Toni Systems products for Czechmate?

notanoperator9

I've got their Czechmate magwell on my TS.  It's great, very nicely machined.  You may need to touch the innermost edge with a file to make sure it doesn't stick into the path of the back of the magazine.  It doesn't work any better or worse than the big CZC magwell, but it looks 10x better.  

Great to hear. Seems to be very little info on them but i did hear back from xrayparts in italy and they couldnt have been nicer with info on toni systems parts and shipping into the states. 

looking to get one of their mrds frame mounts and magwell, possibly a racker too. 

9727A6D1-EB81-4C1B-8E01-3A6A452B95C6.jpeg

Edited by notanoperator9

Their thumb rest model looks pretty good. I've been running a pair of "Advance Ratio Sports and Tactical" thumb rests that seems to be unavailable at present and this Toni systems one seems to be a comparable option, maybe even better since it offers some height and angle adjustability. https://www.tonisystem.it/en/4232/thumb-rest-open-model-10-holes/. Good to see something new available; hopefully they can get some convenient US distribution set up. 

Thumb rest, open model - 10 holes

I know Christiansen Components is a US retailer of TS, but all the non-black colors get bought up pretty quick. I'm ordering my Czechmate tomorrow and will likely make an order from italy for the Toni orange anodized parts this weekend. Ill update this thread on ship times, and fitment upon arrival.

https://christiansencomponents.com/

3 minutes ago, regor said:

Their thumb rest model looks pretty good. I've been running a pair of "Advance Ratio Sports and Tactical" thumb rests that seems to be unavailable at present and this Toni systems one seems to be a comparable option, maybe even better since it offers some height and angle adjustability. https://www.tonisystem.it/en/4232/thumb-rest-open-model-10-holes/. Good to see something new available; hopefully they can get some convenient US distribution set up. 

Although looking at the full Toni CM setup posted above it looks like the holes in that thumb rest might not line up properly with the factory mount holes and are designed specifically for the Toni systems mount/would require drilling and tapping any other mount. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2022 at 10:20 AM, regor said:

Although looking at the full Toni CM setup posted above it looks like the holes in that thumb rest might not line up properly with the factory mount holes and are designed specifically for the Toni systems mount/would require drilling and tapping any other mount. 

you are correct. The hole pattern is for Toni stuff only fits Toni optic mounts.