Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Icore Australia Postal Match 2006

pjk

In Australia we a planning on running 4 ICORE postal matches in 2006.

All you revolver shooters out there anywhere on the planet are welcome to take part. You don't have to be an ICORE member to compete . We are running it with the intention of exposing as many Australian shooters as we can to ICORE and to get them to take part and enjoy the match. There are 4 stages along with score sheets and instructions in the match package.

This first postal for 2006 can be shot up the 31st of March 2006. The stages are not difficult to set up and should be suitable for a lot of indoor ranges as well.

If you would like a PDF match package then email me at kenmbark@aol.com and I'll email one to you.

I hope some of you take up the the offer to compete.

regards

Paul Kennedy

ICORE # Aus 9855

Hey Paul, I'd like a copy of the match materials please.

dvccro@yahoo.com

We'll set it up here in Oklahoma and play with you!

Whoo Hooo, I gets to play!!! Thanx Ken, I'll help too.

In Australia we a planning on running 4 ICORE postal matches in 2006.

All you revolver shooters out there anywhere on the planet are welcome to take part. You don't have to be an ICORE member to compete . We are running it with the intention of exposing as many Australian shooters as we can to ICORE and to get them to take part and enjoy the match. There are 4 stages along with score sheets and instructions in the match package.

This first postal for 2006 can be shot up the 31st of March 2006. The stages are not difficult to set up and should be suitable for a lot of indoor ranges as well.

If you would like a PDF match package then email me at kenmbark@aol.com and I'll email one to you.

I hope some of you take up the the offer to compete.

regards

Paul Kennedy

ICORE # Aus 9855

Damn. So far we've been invited to shoot the Brazilian Nationals, the Italian Nationals, and now ICORE Australia. If I could afford it my passport would get a hell of a workout in 2006. Thanks for all the generous offers from around the world, guys. Edited to include that we are also invited to the German Nationals. What a great bunch of people we've got here.

Edited by R112mercer