Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Optic Mount For Canik TP9SFX and Rival SFX

FTP_Shooting_Sports

We now have an optic mount  for the Canik TP9SFX and Rival SFX to fit the following optics:

C-more STS
C-more STS 2
C-more RTS
C-more RTS 2
Vortex Razor
Sig Sauer Romeo3 1×25
Sig Sauer Romeo3 Max 1×30
Sig Sauer Romeo3 XL 1×35
FTP Optics Alpha 3
Delta Optical MiniDot
Delta Optical MiniDot HD 26
Delta Optical Stryker

We offer them in smooth sided as well as scalloped cut so the shooter can choose which they prefer. (See attached Pics). The smooth side blends with the optic better while the scallop cut offers a nice look and a bit more grip surface.

https://fasttoys.net/shop/Canik-TP9SFX-and-Rival-Sfx-Optic-Mount-Alpha-3-Romeo-Max/

RivalSFx Scallop-med.jpg

RivalSFx Smooth-med.jpg

TP9Sfx Scallop_med.jpg

TP9SFx Smooth_med.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2022 at 4:25 PM, FTP_Shooting_Sports said:

It seems very common that firearms manufacturers do not offer much variety for mounting options for their firearms.

Canik has like 6 different mounting plates. My Rival came with 5 of them. That covers a pretty good variety...

2 minutes ago, StuartV said:

Canik has like 6 different mounting plates. My Rival came with 5 of them. That covers a pretty good variety...

That's awesome that Canik does that. Not typical for the other guns out there.

These plates are back in stock if people need them!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2022 at 1:49 PM, FTP_Shooting_Sports said:

That's awesome that Canik does that. Not typical for the other guns out there.

These plates are back in stock if people need them!

Putting my C-More RTS2-V5 dot on my Canik Rival with your plate, which screws work the best to mount the plate to my slide ?

19 minutes ago, JTex99 said:

Putting my C-More RTS2-V5 dot on my Canik Rival with your plate, which screws work the best to mount the plate to my slide ?

You should use whatever screws that came with your pistol/slide. Those vary so the manufacturer of the plate does not include them.

8 minutes ago, FTP_Shooting_Sports said:

You should use whatever screws that came with your pistol/slide. Those vary so the manufacturer of the plate does not include them.

How long til you get the Alpha 3 dot's back in stock ?

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Just now, TheChef1 said:

Whats the reason for using this vs the factory plate?

The TP9SFX didn't have a plate that worked with the optics that share the Alpha 3 footprint.

Rivals #6 plate will work, but for some reason they removed the 2 support tabs that mate with the little recesses on the bottom of your optics...therefore you have 2 screws taking all of the force every shot. These plates keep the 2 support tabs and come with some better screws to ensure you don't yeet your optic across the range.

7 minutes ago, Vanniek71 said:

The TP9SFX didn't have a plate that worked with the optics that share the Alpha 3 footprint.

Rivals #6 plate will work, but for some reason they removed the 2 support tabs that mate with the little recesses on the bottom of your optics...therefore you have 2 screws taking all of the force every shot. These plates keep the 2 support tabs and come with some better screws to ensure you don't yeet your optic across the range.

good to know thanks.