Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Wife

Brian Payne

We have been married for 15 yrs. She puts up with me working nights, weekends, and Holidays due to Police work.

She knows I love to shoot and came with me to two 3-gun competitions this year (I have just started shooting in competitions). She really enjoyed watching the shooting and visiting with the people.

She is very observant of the whole shooting scene. Noting the different types of weapons, holsters, gear, and shooting styles. It really makes for a nice get away for the two of us.

For a Christmas present she had me order myself a Benny Hill 6" fat free because she knew that I had been looking at this weapon for quite a while.

Don't know what I can do to top that one.

Oh by the way. She is a great cook, loves animals, and is also extremely pretty.

The only thing I can say is.......Neener Neener Neeeeener. He He.

I think for most of us have to have pretty badass wife’s or Husbands (carina) to let us play at this game. It takes a lot of time out of your week to play hardcore. I am just happy my wife got involved because in the beginning it was easy. Now she, I believe takes the sport more serious than I do. It's awesome to get beat by her when I am shooting my best!

I think we all need to thank our spouses, and tell them how much you love them!

One thing, I got the pretty thing and loves animal things covered, but cooking we have been working on for 19 years! Oh well, I love Luby's !!!!!!!!!!!

One other thing she is an awesome MOM to our daughter!!!!

Let me be the first to add then...

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICTURES!

:lol:

Uh, here you go...don't know why you want to see a pic of my husband... :lol::lol::lol:

post-4300-1132761767_thumb.jpg

BTW, he normally doesn't have the beard - he was test driving it. And yes, his eyes are green/grey! <swoon> :wub:

He kicks butt...literally! He also just made nidan.

Edited by carinab