Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Schuemann Barrels website?

jbauman915

Howdy folks,

I know they changed owners and such but when searching I come up with several different websites.  One of them is fishy and not secure and the other doesnt come up with anything on the pages when going to shop page.  The facebook is also weird with a bunch of reposts from long ago.  Just wondering if that is correct or some scam going on with their name?  I want to start ordering them for my guns I'm building but dont want to get scammed either.  Anyone got a line on the right answer?

Thanks

Jason

Figured out the website, it was a format issue with phone screen size.  From the looks of inventory on site, they are the "same" barrels.  In reference to previous comment.   I havent used them since before the change in ownership so that's really all I got on that Haha.  

12 minutes ago, ltdmstr said:

So, Allan Zitta owns Schuemann Barrels now?  Did he buy the business (as in equipment, etc.) or just the name?

I saw something about that on Shooting USA 6-8 months ago. IIRC, and maybe I don't, he did get the operation lock, stock and barrel.