Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Ronnie for putting up the Overalls. That is something we don't often get to see and they are fun to look at.

I wish we could see them for more big matches.

Fun match too.

Thanks

Bergie

I agree that Ronnie and Lori did a great job, it was a very well run match by any standards and when you factor in this was their first major match it was outstanding.

There is one but, toooooooooooooooooooooooo many low ports!!!!!!!!!!!! one at the last shooting position is not bad but this was to many in bad places. Yes, big, tall, fat and bad back.

Thanks for a very enjoyable match.

Ronnie,

I know that as a Revo shooter the low ports could have caused us some grief. The #7 Housekeeping stage put some in a position of reloading at the low port. This places the head over the muzzle, and the ammo under the belly roll. :lol:, and the the muzzle possibly sweeping the left leg.

I thought everything ran very well. The stages looked very professional and were well planned. The extra things you have done like putting video out, the overall standing which I have always wanted to see.

The stages that were yours were good 'shooting' stages, and not too gimicked up. You had the weather just perfect even.

Just an overall excellent experience. I hope that you and your club continue to host matches going forward. You have set the bar very high for others to try to beat.

Everyone else should remember to contact the sponsors and thank them for their participation. Someday I hope to win a gun like Ronnie did, but I plan on keeping it FOREVER.

Thanks Ronnie, Lori, and everyone else for a fun day.