Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I've Created A Monster

iweiny

So we get home tonight and before I can get in the door my wife has her package from Brian with the last order of stuff for her 650. Yes that is right *HER* 650. I say, "you ready for bed", and she says "let's dry fire first"!!! :wub:

She got her SV last week very unexpectedly. She thought it would be after the new year. We had gotten the 650 as a deal but had not set it up. She practically slept with that gun last weekend. Stayed up late setting up the press on Sunday. Why Sunday? Because, too much time was taken Friday just test firing it and Sat her first match with it.)

Oh and the article about Julie in the new front sight? I don't think I will get to read it at all now...

I am so proud, 4 years ago she was afraid of guns... Now all I can say is "that's my girl". :wub:

Many thanks to all of you who have been so supportive. Especially you TASC and Richmond guys who have always made us feel welcome since last year starting USPSA.

Thanks,

Ira

I can hear the excitment in your words. Congrats to both you and your wife.

It's really nice sharing with your spouse. My wife is from a non hunting family. A couple of weeks ago she left me at home (I had to work) so she could go deer hunting. Yes, just her and the kids went and I stayed home, what's wrong with that picture?

She actually took her first deer many years ago with a Smith Model 27. The woman can shoot, but I just can't seem to get her interested in shooting these cardboard targets. Turkey and deer - get out of the lady's way.

I'm jealous. Have fun with your new equipment.

Rick

Edited by Clay1

Awwww, I am sooooo happy for you both. ;) You guys are so cute together at the range. But, Ira, stop using that red kissy smilies!!! You love birds! Makes me jeaaaaaaalous! Er, sorry. Couldn't help :D

I didn't know she was "afraid" of gun 4 years ago. You did great Ira!!!