Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Congratulations To Brad Griffin

hopalong

Well, maybe now that you have your new G card you're finally qualified to offer Sharyn advice on stage strategy. :P Seriously, congratulations on achieving a well earned goal.

This brings up a question for me...anyone else notice that the vast majority of GM's that you meet are all super nice people? What's up with that? Where have all the prima-donna a-holes of our sport gone? All the other sports have them. Brad, for the love of God, would you just punch a fan or something so we can get this thing back on track. Tell me you at least hate dogs, kids, and old people?

Man, we're never going to see big endorsement dollars or get a USPSA reality show if we keep this up.

Well, maybe now that you have your new G card you're finally qualified to offer Sharyn advice on stage strategy. :P Seriously, congratulations on achieving a well earned goal.

This brings up a question for me...anyone else notice that the vast majority of GM's that you meet are all super nice people? What's up with that? Where have all the prima-donna a-holes of our sport gone? All the other sports have them. Brad, for the love of God, would you just punch a fan or something so we can get this thing back on track. Tell me you at least hate dogs, kids, and old people?

Man, we're never going to see big endorsement dollars or get a USPSA reality show if we keep this up.

Well, thank you very much. And I see you liked the movie Tin Cup too! I loved that scene in that movie where they were all sitting around talking about Don Johnson's character and everyone chimed in, "Oh yeah, don't forget dogs!"

Cannot say I hate old people or dogs......but I have been known to say something about bratty kids, but then again, who hasn't.

Again, I really appreciate the kind words and will see what I can do to improve my image so we can get some better endorsements.