Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

X5 Legion *Large* grip module?

fyaman43

Saw a few threads about a smaller than stock grip module - seems to be unobtainium/mythology only.  Anyone know/heard anything about a larger than factory grip module?  Or an aftermarket grip that is a bit longer than stock?  Stock grip feels a *tad* short to me after removing the factory magwell to be CO legal. 

Thanks.

Edited by fyaman43

I'm mainly looking to make the grip a bit longer if possible.  Too bad there isn't an add-on to where the factory magwell goes, without a flare, that could add to the length.  Not sure even that would be legal though.  

There is also the icarus precision pro competition that has an integral magwell. With a little massaging it might be what you are looking for. I'm not sure if it is a quality product though because ive been out of the shooting sports for a long time. 

9 minutes ago, tonys said:

There is also the icarus precision pro competition that has an integral magwell. With a little massaging it might be what you are looking for. I'm not sure if it is a quality product though because ive been out of the shooting sports for a long time. 

Would not be legal in CO or Prod.