Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

9 minor and AA7 info

Bakerjd

Alright so picked up 8# of AA7 because it was available and at normal price. I'm loading for a 1911 9 minor gun and sig p320 legion 9 minor gun. Using 135gn coated DG bullets or Blue bullets 135gn. What's a good starting point? Only info I've been able to get is for major. Thanks

17 hours ago, Bakerjd said:

Alright so picked up 8# of AA7 because it was available and at normal price. I'm loading for a 1911 9 minor gun and sig p320 legion 9 minor gun. Using 135gn coated DG bullets or Blue bullets 135gn. What's a good starting point? Only info I've been able to get is for major. Thanks

I have 8lb jug of 231 I’ll trade you

4 hours ago, Sarge said:

I have 8lb jug of 231 I’ll trade you

Sent PM but if I'm too late it's ok. I know @36873687 sent a PM before me. I have a buddy that's selling me some other powder that's supposed to be just like bullseye. It's called CSB 1m?

3 hours ago, Bakerjd said:

Sent PM but if I'm too late it's ok. I know @36873687 sent a PM before me. I have a buddy that's selling me some other powder that's supposed to be just like bullseye. It's called CSB 1m?

Idk I’ve never heard of that powder don’t want take a chance. Only reason I sent him message is he close an ive shot matches with him. Don’t want deal on shipping it

3 hours ago, 36873687 said:

Idk I’ve never heard of that powder don’t want take a chance. Only reason I sent him message is he close an ive shot matches with him. Don’t want deal on shipping it

All good. I see @Sarge every so often as he usually works majors up here in MI and I go down to Ohio and shoot the Buckeye Blast every year. The CSB 1m is what a good friend of mine shoots for both 40 major and 9 minor. He says it mimics bullseye. I know it's all he has used for at least the last two years. 

Edited by Bakerjd
Wrong name for powder

5 hours ago, Sarge said:

I got the PM’s but can’t get to them on my phone easily. I’ll sit down at the pc later and see what we can work out.

Sounds good. And yeah getting to PMs on the phone is a pain. I have to switch it to pc mode to get to them and notifications. Or if I get the email it takes me to them.