Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

929 trigger frozen

rooster mcbee

I am sorry that I did not read post 13 and 20 more closely. I see now that the spring had somehow worked it’s way out of the trigger and jammed between the rebound and the trigger. Maybe a new spring might help as either end might be to short to stay in place when continuous cycling of the trigger. 
Bad thing about just ordering that spring the shipping will cost the same or more that the spring. 

3 hours ago, revoman said:

I am sorry that I did not read post 13 and 20 more closely. I see now that the spring had somehow worked it’s way out of the trigger and jammed between the rebound and the trigger. Maybe a new spring might help as either end might be to short to stay in place when continuous cycling of the trigger. 
Bad thing about just ordering that spring the shipping will cost the same or more that the spring. 

Really doubt that the spring is bad might be more likely that the pin on the hand is bad.  There are 2, one for pivot and one for the spring to rest against.  

I'll add my 2 cents.  It appears you have a the standard MIM trigger which uses no pin to keep the hand spring in place.  Make sure you are putting the short leg of the spring in the slot provided in the trigger and the long leg is on the side closest to the hand.