Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stationary or Blended Shooting Positions

CHA-LEE

Shown below is a video I pulled together to show a comparison between using Stationary Shooting Positions or Blending Positions together. Being able to effectively assess the shooting/movement challenges within a stage and deploy a strategy that fits your skill set is very important. Hopefully this video helps you assess and evaluate the Risk vs Reward while using either strategy. Let me know if this is helpful or not.

Thanks for posting CHA-LEE.  Always helpful content.

Thanks also for pointing out the importance of matching the strategy to our skill set.  I definitely screwed that part up for a bit... no more, and I owe you a big thanks for that as you spoke well to that the first time I took a class from you.  

So the time was a lot better, how did the points look?  Obviously that's going to vary by skill level and change a bit per run, but I'd guess you have a pretty good idea of about how many points you'd drop on average running it each way.

1 hour ago, shred said:

So the time was a lot better, how did the points look?  Obviously that's going to vary by skill level and change a bit per run, but I'd guess you have a pretty good idea of about how many points you'd drop on average running it each way.

The hit quality was the same between both runs. Down a few C's staying in that sweet spot of capturing 92% - 95% of the available points.