Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Double Tap Championship

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bear23 What do you mean you saw the stages? we have not posted them yet. the ones on our web sight now are last years.

A zone We will have a match this sunday come on down. Have not heard from the army boys yet but I have a slot for them Iam Pretty sure they are coming back.

Self Squadding is Up! We have entered 43 Competitors as of Thurs Jan 5. Not bad for the first 3 days and this does not count sponsors and Staff slots. So get your Entry in ealry.

Bear23 What do you mean you saw the stages? we have not posted them yet. the ones on our web sight now are last years.

Didn't you know tactical mall ninja's can see glimpses of the future? :ph34r:

Well shoot, :D

I didn't notice they were last years. It sounds like everyone had a good time there, tha;'s why i wanted to come. think I'll shoot Limited any way. looking forward to meeting you fellows.

Robert M.

Edited by Bear23

OH....OK! We look forward to having you at the match bear23. If the tacical mall ninja can see into the future.... how iam i shooting? did i win? :D

Still need some score keepers for the stages if anyone intrested. You get the full RO package and you need not be a certified RO to score. but you have to know how to run a ink Pen.

Edited by scorch

Great Xre will be looking for it.

One Note to all that all ready got an e-mail from the USPSA self squadding program. The e-mail says the 2006 stage designs are on or web page.. Well not yet, look for them in about two weeks ( around the end of Jan).

Entries are pouring in.( several squads are full already). We will add you to the self squadding program on the USPSA page the Same day we get your entry.

PLEASE write your e-mail address CLEARLY since the system sends you a PIN to be able to squad yourself and you won't get it if I can't read or miss spell you address (computers are so unforgiving).

Scorch,

Got my pin in the e-mail.. But it seems i'm already squadded up in group 17. Do i need to do anything else or am i good to go?

I'd like to be squadded up with K. Speer as long as T. O'neil and i are in the same squad.

Robert M.

Edited by Bear23

Just like spd522 said you can move yourself anywwhere you want till the week before the Match we are locking it on march 17th. We just put everyone in a random squad to get the thing started.

Edited by scorch

OK we finally got a Match Hotel !

We have negotiated a Great low room rate for the Match with The Match Hotel THE SUPER 8. One of the newest clean hotels in the area (about two years old) for a Room rate of only $48.00 per night double occupancy. We encourage Everyone to stay here if possible, they have gone out of their way to help.

Make your reservation by calling 940-322-8880 and tell them you are with the Double Tap Championship to get this rate. The Address is 1307 Kenely is and just a half a block from the highway and right next to a Denny's restaurant. Map to the hotel is on our web page, it is #9 on the map.

Edited by scorch

A zone We will have a match this sunday come on down. Have not heard from the army boys yet but I have a slot for them Iam Pretty sure they are coming back.

D'OH !

You mean I practiced the stage with the bathtub for nothing ?

DANG !

After all the trouble of hauling a bathtub to the range, and filling it with water in January...

Travis F.

TBF BRRRRRR!

Things are clicking right along with the Match. getting lots of request to post the stages so we will probaly post them this week. so look for them on our web page. The Match is Getting close to being fully sponsored, just need to hear from a few more that we contacted. The prize table looks to be as good or BETTER than last years.

Edited by scorch