Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Double Tap Championship

Once Again I like to thank the Ro's and the Margo in stats for helping put on on this match.

I also like to Thank...

Founding Match Sponsor

STI INTERNATIONAL

Major Match Sponsor

UNITED STATES SHOOTING ACAMEDY

Match Sponsors

Competitive Edge Dynamics

Dawson Precision

Shooters Connection

Stage Sponsors

Blade-Tech

Bulletworks

Caylor Custom Guns

Comp-Tac Holsters

Glock

Grams Engineering

Infinity Firearms

Ky-Tac

Matt Burkett.com

Montana Gold Bullets

Precision Bullets

Starline Brass

Strayer-Voight

Reception / Stats Sponsor

Pro-Tech Co. inc

Gold Sponsors

Brownell's • Target Barn • Starline Brass

We could not do this with out them...

Think about these sponsors when you make your next purchase.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One Last thing... I think I posted this already but just to make sure everyone Knows... The Double Tap Championship, March 23-24-25, 2007.... WILL BE a STI Contingence Match

Edited by scorch

Got Photos up on the Double Tap Web Page from the Double Tap Championship. It is a work in progress, so not all the photos are up yet. Thanks to Joann McGee for the Photos.

Edited by scorch

Slightly off-topic:

At some point during the trip to Wichita Falls this past weekend I lost a small wallet containing some credit cards, my Social Security card, my Pilot's License, my insurance ID cards and some pictures of my wife, Beth.

It's a long shot but if you run across it please let me know ASAP.

-Chet

This belongs in "What I hate" but...

Update: Well, someone found my missing wallet and that f*cker took it on a shopping spree through Sack 'n Pack, Texaco, Taco Bell, EZ's Grill, some womens' clothing store and Walmart (twice!). $2,000.00 in fraudulent charges later... Crap! :(

-Chet

The match did not show up on my class page at IPSC /? am I the only one? :unsure:

USPSA usually posts their classification updates on the 15th of every month. Try again on Saturday or Monday, Jamie.

-Chet

Won't SHow Up THis Time. The Week and a Half after the Match was clean up at the Range and Catch Up Big time at Work.Wife Had Booked a Vacation the Next week SO.... i just got back into town Thursday Night April 13 and Did Not have the Time to Get the Match Stuff sent in on this go around before I left. First thing on the Schedule of Other things to get caught up on. so look for it on the Next Pass.

Chet... Sorry about your Wallet (wish we had Found It instead of the theif that did that) Hope you notified the Card company right away if you did your only Resopnsible for $50.00.

Edited by scorch

Does Anyone Know This guys Name (Trying to Post Pictures of the Winners on our web page and Just don't Know everyone Yet)

Thanks! More photos are posted on the double tap ranch web site also

post-1794-1145121163.jpg

Edited by scorch

Hello All

A quick update for those waiting on their trophies from the double tap Champ. they were being made last week. Went by tuesday Morning (april 25) to pick them up and some how they engraved them BACKWARDS. Don't ask me how they figured out how to do that, I was not happy. Anyway, they are re-engraving new ones and will be ready monday of next week. so hopefully they will be in the mail first of next week. My aplogies to you guys waiting on these.

• 2 weeks later...

OK Folks the Trophies Went out today Friday May 5, so look for them in the Next few days

Once again Thanks to all that came and Shot and Helped out.