Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Crimson Trace Contact Information Needed

XD Niner

I have a seven-month-old  Crimson Trace CMR-206 green laser.  The side paddle switches no longer function so it can not be activated.  When it was active, I had to remove the battery to turn it off.  So, I filled out their site warranty claim form.  It shouldn’t have been a problem, right?

It has now been over two months.  I have filled out the online form twice.  I then sent two emails to their customer support and sales email boxes.  Then I found their phone number and called.  The recorded message said they are not accepting phone calls due to the Corona virus situation and to email customer support. 

I have now sent a total of nine emails to them garnering a single automated response promising someone would contact me.  That was three weeks and three more emails ago.  I continued to send the pleas for help to both email boxes.

Does anyone have a contact email address or phone number that might work?  As you can tell, I am very frustrated by the lack of response.

The battery request is by another online form.  If they have an active 800 number, I couldn't find it on their website even under the Contact Us tab.  Their local number, found through Yelp, is (503) 783-5333.  It is still playing the same recording with no ability to leave a voice mail message.

Here’s the email address from their reply for my request for a battery:

support@crimsontrace.com

I filled out the free battery request form last Friday and got a response last Monday from the above-mentioned email address.

Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...

Crimson trace went to hell since smith & wesson bought them out. I have the same problem with a lazer on my 380 m&P. However my Lazer will expire in a couple of monthes. I have been sending e-mails to everyone since the first of October. Got the first reply with a case number on October the 1st. Since then I have sent many e-mails not any reply's back. I keep sending every day. I will never buy another crimson trace lazer.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Crimson

Took 45 minutes on hold and someone finally picked up. The rep said they are 3 months behind on emails and if I send in my grip for repair it could take 12 weeks before they get to it to determine if it can even be fixed. He say that they would just replace it so I don’t have to wait any longer. I had to send a picture of my defective grip to an email he send me. My grip is out of stock but said it would ship via fedex as soon as it’s available 4-6 weeks. I am not happy but at least it’s getting replaced.

Hmmm,... 45 minutes waiting for a human response, 12 weeks of warranty repair backlog, and 4-6 weeks to manufacture a replacement.  Sounds like a text book case of how not to run a business.  I'm guessing they're in deep doo doo behind the scenes.