• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Folks,

This is my first post on this forum. I have been kicking around GT for about a year, but Uncle Bill gave this site high honors in a competition shooting class that he is hosting at Sim-Trainer. I just wanted to say "hello" to the many people that I see every Tuesday, and "see you soon" to all of the other folks that shoot at Miamisburg and surrounding matches. It's a pleasure to join a forum that contains such persons as yourselves!

DVC,

Micah B

Edited by Pharoah Bender

TCK,

Just got a peak at the scores from tonight...NICE SHOOTING! Looks like a ho~down next Tuesday for the top spot! BTW-Did you shoot stage 3 the way that I did...minus the no-shoot :ph34r:

The USPSA match at Sim-Trainer is being moved to the second Sunday evenings. March 12 will be a 4 classifier match. That's a opportunity to shoot 5 classifiers(1 at Miamisburg) and 2 matches in the same day.

The USPSA match at Sim-Trainer is being moved to the second Sunday evenings. March 12 will be a 4 classifier match. That's a opportunity to shoot 5 classifiers(1 at Miamisburg) and 2 matches in the same day.

Noooooooooo. :o I won't have my gun back yet. :(

Noooooooooo. :o I won't have my gun back yet. :(

LOL, I know the feeling. I was like that at the last Sim Trainer match. I hope I can make it. Heading out of town Sat but will be back Sat night.

Flyin40

Can't make it on 2nd sunday, made arrangments at work for 3rd sunday, will match in apr. be classifier match?