Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P10F Slide bite???

NETim

I've been running Gen4 Glock17's as an entry/introduction to CO.   They've been treating me well, but I still occasionally get treated to slide bite if I don't get my thumb kicked off to the side.  

I've never handled the P10 but it appears to me anyway that the frame overhangs the grip by a substantial amount, so I"m hoping slide bite would not be a problem for me any longer.  

And of course, beyond that, the P10F has much going for it.   

Thanks!

11 hours ago, NETim said:

I've been running Gen4 Glock17's as an entry/introduction to CO.   They've been treating me well, but I still occasionally get treated to slide bite if I don't get my thumb kicked off to the side.  

I've never handled the P10 but it appears to me anyway that the frame overhangs the grip by a substantial amount, so I"m hoping slide bite would not be a problem for me any longer.  

And of course, beyond that, the P10F has much going for it.   

Thanks!

Check the photo below. That is the highest grip I can hold the P10 but there is still a substantial space for your hands to avoid the slide bite.

C264F843-ECF3-4580-B94F-FD10910F153C.jpeg

26 minutes ago, tanfoglio1911 said:

Check the photo below. That is the highest grip I can hold the P10 but there is still a substantial space for your hands to avoid the slide bite.

C264F843-ECF3-4580-B94F-FD10910F153C.jpeg

Cool!!  Thanks!!!

25 minutes ago, jubi351 said:

Curious, why not just run the beaver tail backstrap on the Glock?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Oh, I do!!   I still manage to get bit if I don't get my strong side thumb off to the side.  I do most of the time, but all it takes is once.