Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Primers - Powders - Bullets and more....

Lastcat

o8c8vdu.jpg

You guys finding reloading supplies?

I check online stores close to home all day. Got lucky a few weeks ago. Found primers, powder and bullets. Not so much now, zilch. 

Edited by Lastcat

I was lucky enough to get some from PV 2 weeks ago but I haven't seen any since. I have 5 different websites up on my phone and refresh them all day long hoping to see an in stock update. I do see plenty of powder out there, it's the primers that are gone and the bullets with a huge wait.

Still doesn't seem as bad as factory ammo. There is none around me and 9mm is selling on Armslist for 50-60 cents per round.

18 minutes ago, SJBriggs said:

Cheaper Than Dirt is gouging people on 9mm now. $60 for a box of 50. I hope their customers don't forget this...

They are notorious for gouging, I stopped buying from them a long time ago.

1 hour ago, Intheshaw1 said:

I was lucky enough to get some from PV 2 weeks ago but I haven't seen any since. I have 5 different websites up on my phone and refresh them all day long hoping to see an in stock update. I do see plenty of powder out there, it's the primers that are gone and the bullets with a huge wait.

Still doesn't seem as bad as factory ammo. There is none around me and 9mm is selling on Armslist for 50-60 cents per round.

You da man. I have 3 websites I check often and daily. 50-60 a round? Gougers...argh!

CTD did the same thing after Sandy Hook, yet people started buying from them after the gouging stopped. If I remember correctly they were selling 30 round p-mags for like $100 each (could’ve been more) and $500 AR’s for $2000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk