Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Carry optics pistol- which one

falconpilot

1 minute ago, SGT_Schultz said:

So is the CZ P-10F (or P-10C for that matter) and they need far less screwing around with springs and such to make them usable.

How’s that? Doesn’t every gun basically need the recoil spring and striker/hammer springs replaced. Isn’t that standard on every gun. I guess the P320 doesn’t need the striker spring replaced but you have to replace the two trigger return springs(I think that’s what they are). 

not sure how the p10 needs less spring changes?

1 hour ago, B_RAD said:

How’s that? Doesn’t every gun basically need the recoil spring and striker/hammer springs replaced. Isn’t that standard on every gun. I guess the P320 doesn’t need the striker spring replaced but you have to replace the two trigger return springs(I think that’s what they are). 

not sure how the p10 needs less spring changes?

A 15 lb recoil spring is all I needed to change on mine.

If you want to screw around with lighter triggers then the striker spring would be next.  To me that's optional.

YMMV

2 hours ago, SGT_Schultz said:

A 15 lb recoil spring is all I needed to change on mine.

If you want to screw around with lighter triggers then the striker spring would be next.  To me that's optional.

YMMV

But most people change it. That’s what I’m saying. 

these threads just result in “x brand cause it’s better”. Which really just means “I shoot X brand so it’s gotta be the best”. 

5 hours ago, B_RAD said:

But most people change it. That’s what I’m saying. 

these threads just result in “x brand cause it’s better”. Which really just means “I shoot X brand so it’s gotta be the best”. 

Cause those guys dont get it.
I say I shoot X brand and it sucks thats why I lost.. need to get me a new gun,,, Geese Louise,,,  Why would I say my gun is the best unless I win ?