Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lone Star Innovations

falconew

6 minutes ago, kk4364 said:

Glen does amazing work, you will not be disappointed!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I spoke with Glen a few times.  He seems like a pretty good guy.  

1 minute ago, CalTeacher said:

He does great work.  He cut two slides and built a top end for my open gun.  His work is top notch as is the steel Outlaw grip he makes.

I love the feel of the Outlaw grip. I was thinking it would be a little rough.  Wow was I wrong. Plenty of grip and no rough areas 

Both of my open guns have the LSI Outlaw grips on them.  Absolutely love them.  Far and away superior in feel to the PT Evo grip for my hands.  Tried the Cheely and too straight up and down.  I've been a CZ shooter for the past 5 years and this grip has the contours and feel of a CZ grip.

995227666_Carnex22.thumb.jpg.c22971c05685bd22557ca3dd53fe50e4.jpg

He did a short block build For me in t  in late 2013 and my gun it is so tight it feels like a solid block of metal after many many thousands of rounds. I highly recommend him.

He answers his phone when you call and you can get great service anytime. He still follows up with me to check in on my build still after all these years what a great guy

I am going to have him build me a short block.   Then have Jeff Abernathy finish it up for my since I am friends with him.  I can’t wait to get started on it.   I have a STI plastic grip and aluminum 80% that I was going to build but I came across Glen’s stuff and changed directions. 

Edited by falconew

1 hour ago, troupe said:

You won't be disappointed with Glenn, he is a master with a mill.  I have had Glenn do some work and his work is world class.

awesome I can’t want to get it in my hands.