Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tanfoglio stock 2

camilo

Seriously though, seems like you have zero experience with fitting parts. You will waste time and money since you will go through at least a couple bolos to get fit right and will end up spending more money than if you were to buy titan hammer from the beginning. If you are set on using bolo, get titan hammer.

21 hours ago, camilo said:

Im from Ecuador in here is realy hard to get any tipe of firearm i just get a tanfoglio stock2 new from an import  ( Lots and Lots of paperworks) thabks for the help i Will get  the titan hammer 

Search is your friend. There are plenty of information with all the parts you mentioned. Also... Watch a bunch of youtube videos. I have directed plenty of newbies in there since at times it is hard to explain without seeing it. 

Enjoy.

I highly recommend you just polish everything several times, and change the guide rod spring, and maybe a hammer spring and see how you like it.  I went down the rabbit hole with the go fast parts, and honestly it did nothing to make me a better shooter.  If I ever buy another one, it'll get polished, and some spring changes and that's it.  I doubt it'll hold you back at all, and will be more reliable.  More important, make sure you get the barrels reamed.  

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...

was also planning to have this exact combination of parts on mine. however i see some pre travel on your video. was it because of the r5 interupter? and do you think the r7 interuper would have helped lessen the pre travel?