Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Space City Challenge 2006

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same for me, Mine went out yesterday. Never shot in a high humidity area, I think April will be OK.

Get some UnderArmor or better yet, some of the TechWear shooting shirts (probably not coincidentally, they're making match shirts for this match). I liked mine so much in Panama I washed them out overnight instead of wearing a regular shirt one day. They cost more than a regular shirt, but are much better for shooting in heat or humidity.

Well speaking of Houston and Space City and Techware

The match used to be in June but was moved to April because it's cooler.

I have updated the Texas South Section web page:

http://www.texassouthsection.com/

There is now a link to photos the Techware shirts.

I suspect that a lot of folks will wish that they had ordered the Techware shirt instead of the Golf shirt.

I wanted to give everyone notice about the Self-Service Squadding so, it doesn't start until :Friday February 17, 2006

Ok..... It's Friday February 17, 2006. Squadding's still locked.

What time do the doors open up? :mellow:

-Chet

When I checked this morning, squading was still locked. I was expecting it to automaticaly open up at midnight. So...

I opened it as administrator.

If you don't have your password send me an email at:

tsssc@texassouthsection.com

I'll look it up and foward it to you.

Please be aware that AOL is not accepting my emails and at least one ISP thinks all my messages are SPAM.

Except for lunch

expect a reply within an hour.

I have had a dozen folks ask for their passwords. I suspect some of the email address may have had typos

and

recently I have discovered some ISP's that are rejecting my emails.

I selected "Random" passwords and Rob tells me that it should be the password from the mailing label of your Front Sight.

There is a good chance that the SCC2006 password will be the same one you have had for other matches.

Thanks for all the hard work Tom! :)

See you in April

SAM

Vincent, I too am looking forward to shooting with all the BE.rs on squad 8. Looks like several. I have shot with Shred, the Miculeks but no others seem to look familiar but real names and forum names sometimes don't seem to match for me. :wacko:

HOP

DJPolo, Shred, and hopalong, I look forward to shooting with you! Plenty of BE'ers in Squad 8.

Vincent, HOP, looking forward to it.

-Chet

PS - I hope you're not camera-shy! B)

Edited by DJPoLo

Chet,

You sure picked a good squad to bring a camera to. With 2 of the best Lady shooters in the World, the World Champ Revolver shooter just to name a few. I really think you will get some pretty good film. :D

I hope I can just not embarrace myself. Maybe I will even practice with the silly bottomfeeder before then......sure doesn't feel like a side feeder! :huh:

See ya'll there.

HOP

Sharyn,

Make sure you bring the cheap camera, I am afraid your good one won't ever be the same after you use it on me. ;)

I see that Lee Dimaculangan is shooting in Limited, will be interesting to see him run it instead of an Open gun.

Quite a few wheel gunners.....2 masters in the mix, might be interesting how it ends up there too.

Can't hardly wait........The anticipation is killing me......Nahhhhhh but it will be fun.

HOP

I look forward to videoing y'all... whilst keeping score of your runs! I'll be shooting on Friday.

:D

note to self; do not irritate Sharyn until after she scores my run.... in case of brain-fade or major malfunction, have somebody and green thingy standing by to distract..

Whoo Hoo !!!!!

REAL BBQ (Beef That is what they BBQ in Texas....have not had that much since I moved out of the State. :( ) after shooting....and with fellow shooters.....how can I turn that down?

Sounds great ! :D:D:D

Sign me up, or what ever needs to be done.

HOP

• 2 weeks later...

Tom,

How about an exact round count for the match.......considering no misses and make up shots ;)

Sharyn, If I do the CHIMP FLIP, DirtyPool is still the originator so he can keep the avatar :D

Looking forward to it myself! :)

Hopalong