Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where can I buy just an outer belt

5 hours ago, Tampa-XD45 said:

Can you tell me more about these belts?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

I have a DAA rig that is just to stiff for my liking.  I only shoot IDPA and ICOR and I feel that a very stiff belt is not necessary for the little weight that it has to carry. 

So, I'm looking for something not so stiff.

Edited by Drillbit

13 hours ago, Drillbit said:

I have a DAA rig that is just to stiff for my liking.  I only shoot IDPA and ICOR and I feel that a very stiff belt is not necessary for the little weight that it has to carry. 

I think in general, the cheaper belts aren't as stiff.

I

14 hours ago, Drillbit said:

A friend of mine got one off of ebay a while ago, I seem to remember that it didn't have velcro all the way around it, which didn't seem like it would work to well, in my opinion.