Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Competitive Equity

IVC

On 2/28/2020 at 10:40 AM, mesa3gunner said:

I was at this match in question the WSSSC and this issue was addressed in Front Sight magazine a month or so ago. The gist of it was that when designing stages be sure that your props be it a wall to shoot over or a barricade to lean out from can be shot by a 4 foot tall 12 year old shooter. 

Besides that it was a very good match. What impressed me most was how the staff handled the horrible rainy weather and mud with no complaints and kept a positive demeanor. 

This crew has my utmost respect and I have volunteered to help next year even though it's a 5 hour drive. You do not find folks like this very often and I believe this club will excell.

God bless these guys and gals.

While y'all are carping, did you read his post?  This guy has probably RO'd  more stages in a year than you do in 10.  HIs citation is spot on.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

First time I worked a National, the CRO I paired up with on the stage taught me a lot. One thing was to look over the stage before the match starts for potential issues that could come up just like this. Then, with the RM's blessing, make the necessary adjustments. This protects the equity of the match.