Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Czechmate Frame Spare

DeadlyHuggz

Does anyone know where I could find a spare Czechmate frame? I want to sand mine down and put silicon carbide on it but want to make sure there's a spare somewhere out there in case I mess everything up. I'm fine with having to put a little work into it. I did some Googling and checked CZ-Usa's website and didn't find anything. 

6 hours ago, avastcosmicarena said:

The Tactical Sport Orange is the same frame, I believe. Worst case scenario, you could buy one of those...

The dust cover on the CM is shorter. The CM slide will not cycle on a TS/TSO frame without modifying the comp so it does not impact the frame. 

On 1/23/2020 at 2:06 AM, DeadlyHuggz said:

Does anyone know where I could find a spare Czechmate frame? I want to sand mine down and put silicon carbide on it but want to make sure there's a spare somewhere out there in case I mess everything up. I'm fine with having to put a little work into it. I did some Googling and checked CZ-Usa's website and didn't find anything. 

If you use a two part epoxy resin to "dust" with Silicon carbide you can always chemical dip or sand blast it. You'll have to refinish it after, but hardchrome :)