Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Illinois Sectional ? ? ? ?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Tony, we enjoyed it thoroughly, and congratulations on your strong victory in Production division. Very interesting to shoot a match where Production had the largest number of participants, and by a fairly high margin!

In retrospect, Sam and I sorta wished we had shot our bottom-feeders so we could mix it up with other competitors--still, we had a great time.

• 1 month later...
Tony,

Are you switching up to Production for the most part?

We'll just have to see Flex.

Limited is my favorite, but I do love shooting the Glock.

Newbie. I friend picked up mine at the match. I received a copy of the results in the mail with in two weeks after the match.

If you believe you are supposed to get one then I would contact the match director and inquire about it.

If there were insufficant entries in a class/division you may not get one anyway.

Flex, I am thinkin' about running my Glock 34 minor limited and production at club matches. That way I can use the same equip and shoot two divisions with just the changin' of mags. Some of the clubs I shoot at allow you to shoot two divisions. Shootin' minor, I know I have to slow down and get the points to be competitive in limited.

Just something I am going to try. :wacko: