Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 5 Wheelgunners

Airedale

I just looked through the Area 5 squadding and it looks like a good revolver turnout.

There are 9 wheelgunners by my count. Redmist10 and wlkduck are listed as unspecified-I am assuming the will shoot the wheel.

It will be fun-Zookeeper and I are shooting Friday.

Dave

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the published stage diagrams, it looks like Area 5 is going to be pretty fun to run with a round gun. Not too terribly many standing reloads, anyway.

I'm shooting Sunday, looks like I'm squadded with some top-shelf non-revo shooters. (Am I gonna be the only one shooting wheelgun Sunday??)

I have to admit, after the "ironman" weekend I just completed, I'm dreading the drive to Sellersburg....but I am looking more and more forward to the match every day!

Mike

Yes, Airedale, I will be shooting my S&W 625. Now there may be some question as to if I will be hitting anything or not, but I will be shooting a wheelgun. I'm scheduled to shoot on SaturdayPM/SundayPM (those times worked better for my daughter's work schedule)

No, Airedale, I still haven't convinced Diana to change over from using that bottomfeeder...but she will be shooting with me, so that's a good thing.

And she was happy to see that 30" high port on "On The Upper Pad II" Something about liking to see TALL people having to shoot down on her level..... :wacko:

Bill,

I know you tried your best to raise Diana right. She's a fine young lady. I guess if she's going to rebel, shooting a bottomfeeder is better than other bad things she could have done. :D

I got your forum name wrong....but I was close....kinda like my shooting!

Dave

Airedale.......MO :angry::angry::angry:

At least talk your hero into going, he doesn't need you to hold his hand anymore!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Carmoney......Manged to not have to worry about anyone but himself....HHMMM sorry trick if you ask me.....I think they need to move him to Saturday !!!!

Ya'll have fun !!!!!!

I just found out that Jerry will not be defending his title at the Mississippi Classic so I may just have to break out the Benny Blaster....or not.....HHMMMMM ;);)

Hopefully see some of you there.....with some kind of Blaster....6-20 rounds. :D

HOP

Carmoney......Manged to not have to worry about anyone but himself....HHMMM sorry trick if you ask me.....I think they need to move him to Saturday !!!!

AHEM!!!

At this time I wish to point out to Mr. Clean Golf Cart (who is once again stirring the pot on an absentee basis) that I was signed up and self-squadded before any of these others had even mailed their entry forms. I think only Redmist was the only other wheeler besides me to be signed up early.

Obviously, these guys prefer to stand back and heckle me from the peanut gallery.......which is just fine, I know where to find the volume control on my muffs! ;)

Mike

Edited by Carmoney

Mike

I'm supposed to be shooting Sunday, but haven't received conformation yet.

Phil

From the published stage diagrams, it looks like Area 5 is going to be pretty fun to run with a round gun.  Not too terribly many standing reloads, anyway.

I'm shooting Sunday, looks like I'm squadded with some top-shelf non-revo shooters.  (Am I gonna be the only one shooting wheelgun Sunday??) 

I have to admit, after the "ironman" weekend I just completed, I'm dreading the drive to Sellersburg....but I am looking more and more forward to the match every day!             

Mike

Hey I have a great Idea........

How about everyone shooting A-5 shoot the Missouri Fall classic.....You can then have the official 2 week area-5 reunion !!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

And That way Carmoney and Carden will have someone to talk to.............

Man am I BRILLIANT or what ????

Yeah, I hear ya'll jealous folks......"OR What".......Ya'll just wish ya'll could think of things like this. ;)

HOP

Mike, If I did not have to attened my 20 year class reunion I'd be there !!!!!!

Missouri is not out of the question.....just depends on a few variables !!!!

Until then and after the butt kicking you, D.Carden, Walsh, Miculek, and Rudy put on me at Nationals.........

THIS little dog is staying on the porch and BARKING !!!! :):P:D:lol:

HOP

Class reunion......Rita got in the way !!!!! :(:(:(

Looks like HOP will be in squad 39 on Sunday. :)

SEE Ya there !!!!!! :D

Bark, bark, bark!!!!!

translates to.....

Gonna be fun !!!!!! :wub:

Oh yeah............................................................am bringing the "Shootin Iron"

Edited by hopalong

looks like I might be able o make this match. Does anyone know how to get in touch with a match honch??? I called the #s on the app and got voicemail.

someone let me know if it is full on Sunday.

Cliff

ps... free beer?????????

No Cliff......

The free BEER is in Missouri the 3rd weekend of OCTOBER !!!!!!

SEE what happens to him when someone mentions free BEER !!!

Maybe you can find an answer, and then get to make A-5.....See you there if so.

HOP

Airedale, you get to harass MASTER Walsh !!!!!!!