Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Replacement Top End Stock 3

BigAm

Hey all. I have a question.

I have a stock 3 with a top end that was replaced. When they sent me the replacement it was void of any marking. I basically have a slick side stock 3.

Is this still production legal? Its a factory top end that is exactly the same as the top of a stock 3 minus the markings. Just curious.

Thanks in advance.

23 minutes ago, Yagi said:

post the pic.

Profiles of each side. Only thing the top end is missing is the matching serial numbers from the frame, and Stock III written on the side.

Just curious if its still production legal. I dont see why it wouldnt be, but I figured someone on here might have a more solid answer.

It is. As long as it's the same contour/shape, etc as an existing prod legal gun, you're fine. Prod appendix 21.3. That's why you can take a stock cz sp01, remove the fpb lifter, then add an accushadow upper and *bang* now you haz accushadow!

12 hours ago, haiedras said:

It is. As long as it's the same contour/shape, etc as an existing prod legal gun, you're fine. Prod appendix 21.3. That's why you can take a stock cz sp01, remove the fpb lifter, then add an accushadow upper and *bang* now you haz accushadow!

Awesome. That makes perfect sense. Just was curious is all. Wasnt sure how strict they might be about that.

11 hours ago, Yagi said:

should be ok for uspsa production

Thank you for taking a look!

10 hours ago, IHAVEGAS said:

Looking at it tells me that somebody is not doing their dry fire practice :) . 

I dry fire with my Stock 2 more than the Stock 3...I also got a Lim Pro ive been dry firing with for the last two weeks as well! I have the grips I like on those, and I need to get another set made for the Stock 3 if I decide to keep it now that I have the Lim Pro!