Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

very nice & cheap 1911 mag pouches

IHAVEGAS

At a match Sunday one of the guys had some very slick looking single stack single mag pouches.

They were black & tension adjustable with screws & he said he got them for $12.00 each either on amazon or ebay. They looked every bit as well made as anything I have seen. 

I could not find any manufacturers information anywhere on the pouch and I've struck out trying to search them out on my pc. 

Any ideas? 

Were they Scorpion, or something similar? Black plastic, retention adjustment screws similar to old Double Alpha model?

They were sold on Amazon, along with a decent holster until recently. Seen them at the range, they were surprisingly good quality for the price. 

Looked, couldn't find them anymore.

40 minutes ago, robertg5322 said:

Were they Scorpion, or something similar? Black plastic, retention adjustment screws similar to old Double Alpha model?

They were sold on Amazon, along with a decent holster until recently. Seen them at the range, they were surprisingly good quality for the price. 

Looked, couldn't find them anymore.

That all sounds correct. 

Aha, same thing but 28 instead of 12 and with logo instead of just black https://www.amazon.com/Black-Scorpion-Outdoor-Gear-MP01-1111-01BK/dp/B00GWZB8G2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1547055583&sr=8-1&keywords=scorpion+mag+pouches

Edited by IHAVEGAS