Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP GMR-15 for PCC what to add?

I can buy a standard GMR-15 for a reasonable price here in Europe (you Americans would be shocked still 🙂 Nevertheless. Was a long search and choice was between MPX or GMR-15. 

Already decided on Holosun 510 c as red dot. What else is a " must" to make the gun a better performer?

Your input is highly appreciated!

regards, Henk

You will need:

1-2 (33) round Glock mags with some extensions....There are many options in the USA (TTI, Springer Precison, MBX, Taylor Freelance)

2-3 shorter Glock mags for classifiers 

2-3 mag pouches 

The JP comes with a nice trigger, good Ambi safeties, decent charging handle, etc. You may change those out based on preference but it’s not necessary. 

Edited by Posvar
3 minutes ago, Clint U66 said:

Posvar pretty much covered it but you may look into adding a magwell also.  Most guys I see are running one and it may not be neccessary BUT would be a nice addition.

You are right. Thanks Clint. I had it on my mind but forgot to mention it. The only pcc I have actually added a magwell to up to now is the MPX. 

Its ready to rock , right out of the box, I like the Taylor free lance mags getting ready to order the new Goliath basepad, also the enhanced silent capture spring and the extended mag release . Mine is a tack driver . Thousands of rounds not one gun hiccup, ammo yes but not ever on the gun.