Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Canik TP9SFX - Which Adjustable Rear Sight?

shakin_bakin

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 5:29 PM, Grmroper001 said:

Outstanding, thanks for the feedback. That's with the M&P .285 right?

So it looks like it would be possible to go with a shorter sight so the rear sight can be lowered a tad.

• 1 month later...
On 1/26/2019 at 7:37 PM, bigdawgbeav said:

Sights installed... Going to the range to test them tomorrow. Went in like butter.236fda74175732d0892d2c01ccb08b1c.jpg91a29be6745acbabe50944e00e4998de.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Are you still happy with the glock adjustable sights? Have you had any issues with them losing zero or moving?

On 3/31/2019 at 11:15 PM, Fallout556 said:

Are you still happy with the glock adjustable sights? Have you had any issues with them losing zero or moving?

Haven't shot them much as I'm shooting CO/Open for the most part.  But with the new format of my local Steel Challenge match I plan on throwing in some L and L-10 this summer.  Wanted better sights for that.  But I don't see why they would lose the zero, the sights are in there pretty good and in the past I've had no issues with Dawson sights.

• 1 year later...
On 1/15/2019 at 4:27 PM, Grmroper001 said:

Curious if anyone has found and adjustable rear  that doesn't require mods yet.

So am I, Shot military for 20+ years, fine with a G19 and I like the Canik. I was happy to see this problem isn't some weird problem with my brain LOL, center up, aim and fire, all rounds go low. Tried, had another SWAT guy try, shoots low. I have to put half my front sight above the rear and I hit. Ummm, I can deal with it but I shouldn't have to....  I don't feel like going light/laser because I can't shoot the weapon properly the way it's made... Any ideas are welcome, Childers dot W at protonmail if anyone has suggestions please

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Can you please share the Dawson part numbers for the glock adjustabke rear sight and S&W front sight. I will be in Florence TX where Dawson is located and I would love to pick them up for my Canik Mete SFT.

bearballistics@gmail.com

On 6/21/2022 at 6:39 PM, Bear1971 said:

Can you please share the Dawson part numbers for the glock adjustabke rear sight and S&W front sight. I will be in Florence TX where Dawson is located and I would love to pick them up for my Canik Mete SFT.

bearballistics@gmail.com

provided the Mete uses the same dovetail cuts...

glock adjustable rear: 017-012

m&p fiber front: 021-063

They also make Canik specific sights, but not adjustable: https://dawsonprecision.com/gun-sights/canik/