Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ummm..

the guys here know what you are talking about for a lot of video games.

they rarely admit to playing the games however...

and I will never forgive whoever it was who recommended fantastic contraption.

that was a lot of time I could have  put to better use.

miranda

On 9/7/2018 at 9:28 PM, Sarge said:

There are hundreds of gamers here! Oh, you mean video gamers don’t you??

Yes Sarge, video games... Goofball.

On 9/7/2018 at 11:08 PM, Miranda said:

ummm..

the guys here know what you are talking about for a lot of video games.

they rarely admit to playing the games however...

and I will never forgive whoever it was who recommended fantastic contraption.

that was a lot of time I could have  put to better use.

miranda

Better use you say?  It's only a waste of time if you don't enjoy it.  They're just a pass time like shooting or anything else.  Wish I had more time for them honestly.

I would've thought there'd at least be some FPS gamers (like Counter-Strike) here.  Though my favorite is a space 4X by the name of Sword of the Stars.  Don't be shy y'all; chime in.

Gamer here. I play a mix of online shooters like battlefield, or pubg as well as some RPGs like Diablo III or Skyrim.

Games of all kinds can be fun. It's good to work your mind wether shooting a stage, competing online, or trying to keep up with grandma at Scrabble.

12 hours ago, MPF said:

Gamer here. I play a mix of online shooters like battlefield, or pubg as well as some RPGs like Diablo III or Skyrim.

Games of all kinds can be fun. It's good to work your mind wether shooting a stage, competing online, or trying to keep up with grandma at Scrabble.

Skyrim would have been bomb if it had been multiplayer (co-op and/or versus)!  It's always more fun to play with friends.  You mention RPGs; heard of Icewind Dale?  Haha, have you ever actually known a grandma to hand people's butts to them in Scrabble?

11 hours ago, CuttingEdgeAmmo said:

Skyrim would have been bomb if it had been multiplayer (co-op and/or versus)!  It's always more fun to play with friends.  You mention RPGs; heard of Icewind Dale?  Haha, have you ever actually known a grandma to hand people's butts to them in Scrabble?

I've heard of Icewind Dale, but didn't really play it. I played Baldur's Gate which is in the same vein isn't it? Kind of has that Diablo feel to it.

Oh yeah, my grandma is a Scrabble Jedi. If you beat her it is because she let you.

12 hours ago, MPF said:

I've heard of Icewind Dale, but didn't really play it. I played Baldur's Gate which is in the same vein isn't it? Kind of has that Diablo feel to it.

Oh yeah, my grandma is a Scrabble Jedi. If you beat her it is because she let you.

It is in the same vein as Baldur's Gate.  Though you create your entire party and it's more combat focused than story centric.  The setting and music make for a very

pleasing ambiance.  Go for the original and not the Enhanced Edition if you play.

Wow!  Sounds like she keeps her mind sharp!

On 9/10/2018 at 9:44 AM, gurutedd said:

I play a lot of FPS game, Pubg, EFT and Battlefield. Hit me up sometime on Steam or Discord.  Steam Bodycount and Discord John Wick #1020

There be approximately 179 pages of Steam profiles titled "Bodycount" or something close to it.  O.O

2 minutes ago, CuttingEdgeAmmo said:

It is in the same vein as Baldur's Gate.  Though you create your entire party and it's more combat focused than story centric.  The setting and music make for a very

pleasing ambiance.  Go for the original and not the Enhanced Edition if you play.

Wow!  Sounds like she keeps her mind sharp!

There be approximately 179 pages of Steam profiles titled "Bodycount" or something close to it.  O.O

killswitch932

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Cool! Never owned a PlayStation myself.  Got a Nintendo 64 and original Xbox though!
Oh man. I remember owning the first Nintendo and playing Legend of Zelda. I would leave it on for days on end because you couldn't pause the game or save your progress. LOL

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Couldn't save your progress?!  Did they keep games short for that reason?  How long was Legend of Zelda?  Zelda: Ocarina of Time on my N64 was a very enjoyable play.  I was proud to have found enough heart pieces for 18 hearts!  Why do they call it Zelda anyway...  shouldn't the game be called Legend of Link?