Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Slide racker for Cz TSO???

Superpipe9

24 minutes ago, George16 said:

Sidewinder slide racker from shooters connection

084_F919_C-_B38_B-436_E-9_C4_C-_C9_DD5_D

Is this one a ball detention for fast tool free removal? Also with a slide ride optic are you using this for carry optics? I didn’t think the Cz TSO was approved for carry optics. Thanks

2 hours ago, rlrock said:

I have the Zig Racker on my open guns and was thinking of doing the same on my TSO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2359cebe0c6b884ebd629ab19ca1c399.jpg

Is this the ball detent tool free removal one? Does it effect your draw or hand placement at all or do you think it would on the Cz TSO? Thanks

3 minutes ago, Superpipe9 said:

Is this one a ball detention for fast tool free removal? Also with a slide ride optic are you using this for carry optics? I didn’t think the Cz TSO was approved for carry optics. Thanks

It’s kept in place by setscrews. The optic mount is from CZC with a Romeo 1. I don’t use it for CO but for 2 gun.

I have the Zig Racker on my open guns and was thinking of doing the same on my TSO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2359cebe0c6b884ebd629ab19ca1c399.jpg
I purchased a zig racker as well for my TSO and I was thinking about installing it over the off season. Do you think there's enough real estate to have the racker installed like pictures above, where it stops short of coming through the other side?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

There’s plenty of room for the zig racker. It was my original plan but I opted for the cheaper sidewinder.
I was concerned about the 2nd detent ball underneath while still trying to keep the top flush. But I was eyeing it instead of taking measurements which I should do

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, George16 said:

Sidewinder slide racker from shooters connection

084_F919_C-_B38_B-436_E-9_C4_C-_C9_DD5_D

Can you post a picture of this from the side and back. I would like to see how much room there is for the draw and support grip. 

53 minutes ago, JunotFranco said:

Are you shooting minor or major? Will the TS take 9mm major?

I only shoot it for local 2 gun competition. I can shoot it major if I want to since I can reload for it but not right now. I’m concentrating more I production using my shadow 2 and my Dillon is currently setup for it. 

3 hours ago, Superpipe9 said:

Can you post a picture of this from the side and back. I would like to see how much room there is for the draw and support grip. 

Here are some pics.

056_ADB52-6_D0_E-4_A66-_A2_E4-511_C7740_

3_B3_A0_F0_A-5_A55-44_A1-_B072-6059_A87_

7383_DB20-5_CCB-4_A76-9280-_C46953_A6_B6

7_AF3_B758-1_B20-464_D-_AD50-1_BF502_B07

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...