Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Memorial Day 2018 - Post up sales and deals

ClangClang

Post up any good deals or promo codes you find for sales this weekend!  (Not really sure where else to put this thread, but it seemed like the most accurate spot.  )

To start:

• 20% off just about everything from www.geissele.com and even larger discounts at their sister site www.algdefense.com
  • Free shipping at MidwayUSA with promo code FREESHIP99MAY3 until May 28th. Lots of things also on sale that are normally expensive to ship like shooting mats, ammo cans, etc.

Personally, I'm looking for a new competition belt and maybe some mag pouches, so any relevant deals or promo codes would be greatly appreciated!

On 5/25/2018 at 3:27 PM, ClangClang said:

Post up any good deals or promo codes you find for sales this weekend!  (Not really sure where else to put this thread, but it seemed like the most accurate spot.  )

To start:

• 20% off just about everything from www.geissele.com and even larger discounts at their sister site www.algdefense.com
  • Free shipping at MidwayUSA with promo code FREESHIP99MAY3 until May 28th. Lots of things also on sale that are normally expensive to ship like shooting mats, ammo cans, etc.

Personally, I'm looking for a new competition belt and maybe some mag pouches, so any relevant deals or promo codes would be greatly appreciated!

Max’s choice 20% off and free shipping I think for Memorial Day. I think mr max has the daa belts and pouches 20off.  

Just now, davsco said:

swfa is showing 15% off for all vortex products

Yup, they got additional discounts on other things. Probably the best sale I've seen besides ALG and Geissele. SLR Rifleworks is also running 15% off right now.

I believe Midwest Industries is running 10% off Aimpoints?