Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Comptac Or Kytac For G34?

ksshooter

I have heard mixed reviews from these company's. I need a holster "ABSOLUTELY" no later than 2 weeks. I will be using this for USPSA competitions and would like the best I can buy. I was also told that Dave Severins sp? now uses the COMPTAC instead of the Kytac what model does he use? Also I can't figure out the best model for my needs on the Comptac? Please help I need to get this holster ordered today. Thanks

Call and talk to Comp-tac and tell them about your time constraints instead of just taking it for granted and they will take care of you. I love my locking paddle. Have two of them. Splurge and get the chainmail finish - way cool.

Rick

Both holsters are great..the Kytac and the Comp-tac are very fast to compete with...

if you need it inside of two weeks..go with comptac..unless you know someone with a Kytack SH2 holster...no guarentee that you would get it from Kytac in that time..Bladetech for that matter...

But when ordering from Comptac..the holster I ordered was here in four days..call them first to confirm..

COMP TAC!

Sorry for screaming but if you need a holster at all withing some kind of time frame do not try Ky Tac. You will be waiting for longer than you could have thought possible.

Take care, Craig

• 7 years later...