Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best TSO trigger?

Superpipe9

• 8 months later...

George16 says it was easy to do but I am struggling badly.  Every video out there is not for the TSO.  Trying to get the trigger spring and the trigger bar subassembled seems impossible.  Can you give me any hints?

George16 says it was easy to do but I am struggling badly.  Every video out there is not for the TSO.  Trying to get the trigger spring and the trigger bar subassembled seems impossible.  Can you give me any hints?

39 minutes ago, Steel_Guy said:

Are you using a slave pin to keep the springs on the trigger during installation?

7 minutes ago, Steel_Guy said:

The TSO has a different trigger. The spring and trigger bar are assembled on to the trigger then you put that assembly into the frame. The videos I watched using a slave pin is for std TS. 

u mean standard   cz 75 type. not TS , TSO or CM.😉

it's  pic. of cz ts/tso trigger assy.

u don't need any slave pin to install this trigger. and floating pin don't have any purpose in this gun. 

floating pin suit for shadow1/2 and old 75 models with different spring type  from  ts,tso and cm.

it's  pic. of cz ts/tso trigger assy.
u don't need any slave pin to install this trigger. and floating pin don't have any purpose in this gun. 
floating pin suit for shadow1/2 and old 75 models with different spring type  from  ts,tso and cm.
[emoji106]